Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Discussions over a cup of Sinigang

This is the first blog that i'm going to post using my fist ever laptop...well, actually, i can't really call it "MY" laptop coz' it was just issued by the school...

Anyway, while having lunch at the cafetorium, we had a few discussions regarding the school's policies regarding the use of its facilities, particularly this laptop. One of my colleagues was complaining because he thinks that the laptop is inutile since some sites are restricted, the laptop itself has a lot of restrictions as regards softwares and all. But I understand the administration for drafting such policies. It's meant to ensure safety of its properties.

However, I find it really difficult and cumbersome to still ask for the IT personnel to check my PC every now and then. I just hope that their service is always available because we might have problems and the discussions might turn out to be argumentations over a cup of Sinigang... But they ensured that we should not worry because they can handle the situation... I just hope they really could...

No comments: